SailorMan SailorMan

remarkable recreation!!

Pretty close remake of any and most of the sailor toon series! Amazing detail and attention to actual characters, animation, effects and story. I almost couldn't tell the difference between this and the real thing... :) My brother will appreciate the parody and I'll enjoy subjecting him to this. thank you.

[L*] Hokuto no Soujiro [L*] Hokuto no Soujiro

funny...

for being up late on a weekday work night, awakened from a sleep by an insistantly exuberant and hungry cat, this flash was wildly funny to me. Most especially the sounds of the fight scene at the end of the story!!! warattemasuyo!!

Ph33r Brutus Ph33r Brutus

no fear

or rather, noh ph33r.

MistyEntertainment responds:

no fear
or rather, noh ph33r.

Virtual Newgrounds Virtual Newgrounds

chuckle

ya. It made me chuckle. Sounds like you've been blammed a time or two...hahahha maybe folks will see the humor in this and it'll pass. NOt good flash, but not bad either.

How To Pick Up How To Pick Up

Is that a mirror in yer pocket?

This is a very cool, short & sweet flash. The facial expressions seemed very realistic and right on with the emotions conveyed. You can just see the disappointment on the guys face especially after the first time he was shot down.
I recommended this one to my best friend, 'cause that dude looks and acts waaay too much like his little brother.... If I didn't know better, I'd say you knew Brandon, too.!!

Granny Dash Granny Dash

Bingo!!!

Good game. Nice grafx and somewhat challenging gameplay. This ran a bit slow on my computer though, but I played all the way through. It seemed that the cat inflicted more damage than the cars...
Good job!

Pixzel: Nostalgia Pt. 2 Pixzel: Nostalgia Pt. 2

Beautiful

I really love this!

Beatmaster Beatmaster

nice

Reminds me a bit of a stereolab tune.

Surkol responds:

Thank you. I appreciate the review. :)

Kira-the-cow-girl Kira-the-cow-girl

hey cowgurl!

Nice guns! All kidding aside, nicely done. Looks like a tough customer that I wouldn't wanna showdown against.

Owl Owl

wow!

I love this! Looks real enough, like I could just reach out and get pecked to death, whilst trying to hug him.

Space 2 Space 2

quite nice

A beautifully done scene! Can you enlighten us to what program you used? I've been doing scenes with the project dogwaffle software.

MonkeykingZX responds:

thanks for the kind words :)

photoshop cs4 is the program i use